I really do think the only reason why I am writing this is me being in a funk and I feel like blathering
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I just built 4x8x2 planter boxes for the backyard. I feel more accomplished doing that then I do remodeling the house.
2. I am currently making a mix cd for my wife Katie how is now regularly commuting to work and is bored of the same old music in her car. The first song in Falling in Love is so Hard on the Knees By Aerosmith. She wanted it bouncy, i don’t know if thats bouncy enough but it does make me think that I used to tell everyone who asked that I would listen to any type of music except country and rap. I then moved to Arkansas where there is nothing but country and rap. Now i listen to country and rap. So the next song should be Loud by Big and Rich
3. I would love to make enough money to support my wife and family so that none of them would have to do anything, but seeing as I have a degree in nothing it isn’t going to happen. That sucks
4. I love reading Sara’s blog because she is just damn funny. Klick Here I miss her dearly and she should drag that husband of hers out here to visit Katie and me.
5. Alrighty then…I recently ripped our entire dvd collection to the computer. Several… months, terabytes, and worn out optical drives later, i am almost done… Frakkin MPAA and RIAA
6. I play the drums from time to time I finally cleaned out the garage enough to set up and play the drum set i bought myself in college. First time in 4 years. Does it still count as “playing” if you go that long in between
7. I never use shaving cream when I shave
8. I’m going to be a Dad.. Thats kind of a big deal right now, Katie’s due in March… dun dun dun. Oh and I named the cat in two seconds, we are still looking for a name several months later for Jr. Yes I have successfully nick named my spawn to be Jr.
9. I never feel as though I accomplish anything, I for some reason always want to be able to do more
10. This is a lot harder then it looks… maybe it’s just me. I really wish I had some talent for drawing so I could make another attempt at a comic strip.
11. I own a ridiculously expensive computer that I use to rip DVDs. see number 5. Good thing I didn’t pay full price for it.
12. I fully understand the phrase of ” those who can’t do, teach” I find it way easier to explain something to someone, like how to make a movie, or start a business, but couldn’t for the life of me come up with enough motivation to do it myself. Except when i get really pissed off about it. That really can’t be healthy.
13. In the last month, I have learned to drywall, paint, lay flooring, level ground, and that most people at Home Depot don’t have a clue and that contractors suck. But father in laws that know how to build stuff are very useful
14. I have no idea what I am doing life right now
15. I used to be able to say with pride that I could eat an entire bag of Oreos in one sitting. That thought of it makes me sick now
16. I don’t really care for outdoor activities but I do enjoy biking. Contradictory much?
17. I have been working with computers for the better part of two decades and yet I am still a lousy typist.
18. I have made a few sample mix cds in GarageBand using nothing but loops and they are fun
19. I am a really good shopper. I once had a store pay me 60 bucks to buy a Nintendo GameCube.
20. That fact that this has taken me over an hour to write means I am definitely not that introverted. or maybe a lack of self awareness… I type therefore I am
21. I have a brother who walks around quoting video games and movies. It is really weird to have the phrase ” I see angels Mr Bubbles” running thru your head at 2 in the morning.
22. I am the youngest of 5 siblings, but only if you don’t count my half sister, but she counts so never mind
23. My wife’s new most common saying to me is please explain that pinky moment.. because apparently i forget to say the middle part like Pinky and the Brain
24. I have fore arms bigger then the rest of my arm from drumming over the years, kinda like Popeye
25. I make way too many analogies to movies and other media.. it like my life is an open podcast instead of an open book.